Is HydroMassage® new to the UK?
HydroMassage® has been around for 30 years with thousands of systems installed across many countries. In the last 24 months it has become increasingly popular in the UK.
How does HydroMassage® work?
HydroMassage® is a dry hot water massage system. Users simply lay on it fully clothed and control the massage via the interactive touch screen. The water within the tank is blasted up onto a rubber membrane underneath the protective cover that users lay on, creating the massage effect.
What are the benefits of using HydroMassage®?
Most people recognise that massage helps with overall wellness and is an important component for work out recovery, relaxation and rejuvenation. HydroMassage® dry water massage benefits include:
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduced level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation and feeling of well-being
- Increased circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relief of muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
Where can it be installed?
HydroMassage® doesn’t require plumbing which is a huge advantage as this allows you to use it in any location, space permitting. HydroMassage® is installed predominantly in gyms and health clubs as part of their workout and recovery zone. They’re also used in professional sports clubs, business corporations, education establishments and more.
What hardware is required?
All you need to provide is 1 x 16amp power supply and internet connection. We will provide you with the initial information and further guidance will be provided when we survey your facility.
Does it require plumbing?
A very common question and the answer is no. It requires distilled water that is replaced once per annum. (46 litres – Lounger and 100 litres – Bed).
How long are the warranties?
3 Years Water Tank and Frame
2 Years Parts (excludes wear and tear)
2 Years Labour
How does the return on investment model work?
Depending on the environment that you install HydroMassage® you can use it as added value and a great service, or as a way to generate revenues.
The return on investment model is traditionally operated in gyms and health clubs. The member receives 10 minutes massage per day for a fee of £10 per month. This equates to 5 hours’ worth of massage per month for £10, which is extremely high value.
HydroMassage® can be included into your club’s premium membership. This unique experience will encourage members to upgrade to premium membership, meaning additional income for you.
If you don’t have a premium membership option you can simply offer HydroMassage® as a £10 bolt-on to their existing membership fee.
We have hundreds of examples on how this model has proven extremely financially fruitful for gyms and health clubs. We also have great examples of how HydroMassage® has proven a huge hit with members when introduced for free as added value to their membership.
Note: 10 minutes massage at £10 per month is the most successful model across the world but it is entirely up to you how many minutes you give your member and what fee you charge per month.
What support do you provide?
TVI has decades of experience in operating gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities across the UK. We will share our experience and tried and tested processes to ensure HydroMassage® is a success in your facility.
We can help you by:
- Developing your return on investment plan before purchase.
- Surveying your facility to ensure you have the space and location for maximum exposure and opportunity to generate high revenues.
- Drafting designs of how HydroMassage® will fit and look in the space you’re proposing to install, again before purchase.
- Sharing our sales and marketing strategies on how to launch and embed HydroMassage® into your own sales and marketing strategy.
- Providing ongoing sales and marketing support free of charge.
- Giving you access to a whole raft of hard copy and digital marketing materials.
- Putting you in contact with other companies who can demonstrate the benefits HydroMassage® has brought to their business.
- Providing a national team of professional and experienced engineers who will respond to your needs when required.
What does HydroMassage® cost?
This depends on which model you choose. A quick conversation will enable us to establish this for you.
How much maintenance does HydroMassage® require?
Maintenance is very straight forward. Contact us for a maintenance schedule here.