As we approach the day when gyms reopen their doors everyone is starting to develop their strategy to ensure they retain as many members as they can, coupled with maintaining the highest possible membership yield and controlling costs. It is …
- The dirtiest places in the gym from treadmills to water fountains
- Why should you keep your On Demand Digital Fitness service In-House?
- Membership Yield v Membership Volume – what’s the future?
- Boost Member Visits and Retention with Recovery and HydroMassage – By Allison Flatley, MS
- Leeds Beckett University install HydroMassage